<body>
© Copyrighted.
Do not steal stuff from here.
This Ain't A Fairytale.
I'm awesome.

Boohoo. D':
Thursday, March 18, 2010

101 Ways for Jo Li to Get Sunburn and 101 Ways for Jia Wei to Make Up Weird Stories, hitting bookstores near you. Written by Chong Jia Wei and Wong Jo Li.

My blog is yeah, dead. There's no way that I can squeeze in computer time nowadays. Haih. Hectic. Hectic. Hectic! I'm at Redang now. Weather's crappy. Can't dive. Too choppy. Might get swept away. Might die. O: JUST KIDDING.

Random fact: Weng Han just said "ziggurat" to me on Facebook. O:

Exams was a b*tch. At least on Friday I got the chance to go makan with Liwen. Stuff our faces. And gossip. And observe how two guys who were eating there looked like they were on a date.

ANYWAYS. Redang doesn't have any shells this time around. So I can't pick them off the beach and write CF and AJR on them and give them to Liwen or something. All there is, are rocks, rocks and MORE ROCKS! Just read her blog about the Aaron Ramsey leg-breaking incident (yes, I know, it was a long time ago. Like I said, hectic, hectic, HECTIC!). OW, the poor girl's heart broke with every single crack of his bone.

School starts on Monday and I want to curl up in a ball and bawl my eyes out. Boohoo. D':

Good luck Jo Li! Trust me, I'll need it. D':


http://sidetrackingthroughtime.blogspot.com

WJOL.
Fifteen.
Im lame :D

Designer: XiuPei
Background: Photoshop



August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010


Click here for the links to appear :D

Adele
Alicea
Amanda
Bridget
Clement
Daniel
Darren
Eu-jin
Gabriel
Irene
Jeremy Tan
Jia Wei
Jian Wen
Joseph
Li Wen
Sam Cheh
Sher Wu
Shi Wen
Soon Len
Syann-Ee
XiuPei
Yi Jing
Zhi Chung
Zhi Hoe



//Disable select-text script (IE4+, NS6+)- By Andy Scott //Exclusive permission granted to Dynamic Drive to feature script //Visit http://www.dynamicdrive.com for this script function disableselect(e){ return false } function reEnable(){ return true } //if IE4+ document.onselectstart=new Function ("return false") //if NS6 if (window.sidebar){ document.onmousedown=disableselect document.onclick=reEnable }